Thursday, April 29, 2010

Check it out!

A few times in conversations my teacher mentioned her home page or website that she had for the students. So I deiced to hunt around for it and see what it was all about. After some searching on the Web, I found her site. Here, she had some quotes and her schedule. What I found most impressive was that she had the rules and expectations for the class, but also a general guidelines of the tasks she expected the students to participate in and complete. I feel like this is a great idea. It helps everyone out. She can have the students look at it to learn the rules or she can tell parents to view it to have a better understanding of what is being taught in physical education. Also, it gives the vibe that she is caring and wants to let the students know what is expected. She is not one to ‘hide’ how she grades. Even though her site is very simple, it severs a great purpose- to inform. This is certainly something I could see myself having for students when I have my own class. Heres the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment